Friday, December 3, 2010

More GLITTER!

So, my best friend, Barb and I are sharing this BLOG to show our creativity
and maybe inspire you to have fun with your home. She is, by far, much more creative
than I am. But, I’m more tech savvy…. so here we go!

DIY – #1

Glitter Pipe Cleaners for tree decorations.

Barb texted me this little jewel earlier today. She went to a local craft store and purchased glitter pipe cleaners. Curled them and added them to her Christmas tree. So easy, so cleaver! Way to go Barb!! We are sharing this with you. 



Wrap the pipe cleaner around a candle…


 

I’m sure any size candle will work, depending on how
you want the wrap-around to look.

Next, add them to your tree, especially by the lights… GLITTERY! SHIMMERY!




FABULOUS!




And, there you have it… an awesome addition to your Christmas Tree!

ENJOY!
VICKI

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to blogland! You are in for a wonderful experience with all of the lovely folks you will get to know here! I am so thrilled that you found my Inspiration Friday party and joined in the fun. This curly glittery pipe cleaner idea is so great! Easy and yet with a lot of "umph". My kind of craft! I hope to see much more of you guys in the future and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
    Vanessa
    P.S. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

How about some comment love! i read them all, Barb